We are looking for an ambitious, customer focused, Senior Business Development Manager with a passion for sales to play a pivotal role in the continual growth of the business. The ideal candidate will think creatively about innovative approaches to business development and they will share our enthusiasm for helping our customers grow their businesses with the help of our product target360.
- Identify and target new revenue generating opportunities leveraging the company’s capabilities and unique selling points to grow the business and ensure company targets are met.
- A high level of outbound calling to qualify prospective customers using leads generated from a variety of sources.
- Arrange and host software demonstrations and produce sales proposals based on customer requirements.
- Build strong partnership relationships with customers to promote the company and maximise sales/business opportunities.
- Respond to inbound queries from existing customers regarding product enhancements, training and general enquiries.
- Review business development processes making improvements where possible. Monitor industry commentary to support sales.
- Management of social media, understanding of their best use.
- Collate and distribute regular data, information and reports as required to senior management.
- Monitor personal progress against weekly targets and report accordingly.
- Business degree or similar.
- 4+ year’s experience in a business development role, SAAS or marketing experience an advantage.
- Proven track record of new business sales success and developing existing accounts within a B2B environment – negotiating partnerships, meeting deadlines and achieving targets.
- Experience building effective client relationships through positive communication, honesty and trust.
- Strong understanding of the social media platforms ie LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Experience working in a team environment with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take direction, effectively lead projects and motivate others to achieve department/company goals.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong negotiator with the ability to listen..
- Strong presentation skills, including Microsoft PowerPoint knowledge.
- Ability to operate independently and to define and achieve objectives with minimal supervision.
If you would like to apply for this this role, please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com